Physicians are able to:
– Reduce no-shows, incompletes and evening phone calls by reviewing instructions with patients in the office.
– Distribute ez2go exclusively through their practices earning up to 40% profit margins.
– Help offset reimbursement cuts while reducing some patient out of pocket expenses.
– Most practices add this category to their “Super Bill” electronically or manually.
– Check your state’s retail license and tax laws before selling ez2go out of your office. (Most states do not charge sales tax on drugs.)
– There are NO violations of Stark Laws, Anti-Kickback Statutes or the Patient Solicitation Act if you provide the option for your patient to purchase laxatives from your practice.